What can we say, Books Forward authors are always going, going, going! We’re excited to feature some of our authors and their recent media wins.
- My SA featured author Rudy Ruiz in an article on the Texas Book Festival.
- Andrew Dolberg and Rob Long wrote an article featured by the Climate Fiction Writer’s League.
- Asian Avenue Magazine featured author Mike Yam and his children’s book in its November edition.
- Kathryn K. Abdul-Baki wrote a piece for Arab America on connecting to her roots through writing.
- Fantasy Hive featured an article from Alison Levy on realism in the fantasy genre.
- G.B. Smith talks 5 things anyone can do to take great photos in this piece for Authority Magazine.
- The GSMC Book Review Podcast had author Francesca Miracola on recently to talk about her book I Got it From Here.
- Meghan Kallman and Josephine Ferorelli wrote a piece for GirlTalkHQ on putting family planning at the center of the climate conversation.
- WCAX featured local author Gail Schwartz and how she hopes to inspire readers with her new book.
- Author Audrey Gale joined Big Blend Radio to discuss her recent release, The Human Trial.
- Table Read Magazine spoke with author T.C. Morrison about his satirical tort lawyers series.
- Edward Green talks about success and feeling unworthy in this piece for Best Self Media.
- Brevity featured a guest post from Suzette Mullen on her micromemoir fail.
- Our Story publishing was featured in a recent episode of Absolutely Intercultural.
- Readers’ Favorite calls Marschall Runge’s Coded to Kill a “masterfully crafted thriller.”
- Maya Golden wrote an article for Women Writers, Women’s Books on the physical decomposition of writing a memoir.
- Conversations LIVE! had author Maggie Giles on recently to talk about her new book Twisted.
- Michael Cooper talks about his favorite year in Jerusalem in this guest article for A Writer of History.
Jennifer Vance is a publicist at Books Forward, an author publicity and book marketing firm committed to promoting voices from a diverse variety of communities. From book reviews and author events, to social media and digital marketing, we help authors find success and connect with readers.