What’s better than a hot beverage, an excellent audiobook and a new puzzle? National puzzle day is January 29, and we put together a list of some great bookish puzzles to check out to celebrate. And keep an eye on our Instagram page for a giveaway that may be coming up!
- Visit the NYPL on a dreamy, snowy day
- Jane Austen lovers will love this hunt for some of her most iconic scenes and characters
- Check out the bright colors of this idyllic bookstore front
- Let’s get together and read quietly
- A quintessential shelf filled with books and cats
- The first line of a book can tell you so much about it, and this puzzle is filled with great ones
- Any reader would be happy to move into this house filled with books
- Who else started their reading journey with Nancy Drew?
- Stacks of diverse spines to fill your 2023 TBR
- Some of the most recognizable classic covers
- If you’re in a book club, you’ve probably read one of these titles
- You’ll remember these bedtime stories fondly
- There are some surprises to find in this bookstore
- Take a trip up the ladder in front of these enormous shelves
- This bookstore has lots of levels to peruse
- What’s better than spending a day at the bookstore?
- A shelf filled with books and imagination
- Book lovers browse these illustrated shelves aside some plants
- This looks like a great set up for a bookstagram photo
- Spend a beautiful spring day at the library
Ellen Whitfield is senior publicist at Books Forward, an author publicity and book marketing firm committed to promoting voices from a diverse variety of communities. From book reviews and author events, to social media and digital marketing, we help authors find success and connect with readers.
Interested in what’s possible for your book sales and building readership? Check out our services, tell us your goals, and get a customized publicity campaign tailored just for you.